Navicat for MySQL Client from PremiumSoft, is an integrated GUI tool let you perform MySQL administration and database development in an easier way. Advanced features allow you to create data models, import/export data, backup, transfer databases, create queries, and manage your local or remote MySQL server. It also includes a full-featured graphical manager for setting the users and access privileges and more.
Navicat is sophisticated enough for professional developers, yet easy to learn for new users. It is also available for Windows and Linux and translated into 7 major languages.
- Unable to copy backup files to another database by drag and drop method.
- Crashed when running Data Transfer more than once on OS X 10.11.
- Froze when operating Table Viewer with longtext data.
- Crashed when running stored procedures on OS X 10.11.
- Crashed when adding password using MD5 function in Table Viewer Raw mode.
- Crash more...
- OS X 10.6 or later