iHam on iRye is a set of applications designed to allow you to control iTunes 2.0.3 or higher from another computer on a WAN or LAN network. iHam on iRye lets you control just about every function iTunes provides from any other Mac OS-based computer on your network. Great at parties, use it as a remote jukebox!
Version 2.0 adds the following:
- Fixed the infamous "sendUpdatesendUpdatesendUpdate" bug!
- Possibly fixed a bug that could still cause a duplicate of a single track to appear in some playlists--this needs more testing as the bug is very difficult to reproduce.
- Added a functional "Help" menu (note that the "FAQ" item will not yet load a valid page--this will work after the final release). more...
- Mac OS X 10.1, Mac OS 9.x or higher required (Mac OS X 10.0.x not supported).
- iTunes 3.0 or higher.
- Mac OS 9.x servers require 10 MB of free RAM. Mac OS 9.x clients require 5 MB of free RAM.
- LAN or Broadband Internet connection highly recommended. Although iHam on iRye may function over a dial-up connection, this configuration is not supported.
Similar SoftwareOpen Comparison
Suggest Other Similar Software