MacSFTP is the only SFTP (Secure File-Transfer over SSH) client for MacOS 8.1 up to X. It features an easy to use drag & drop interface, SSH1 and SSH2 protocols support, and uploads MUCH faster than MacOSX 10.1.2 built-in command line sftp client.
Version 1.0.6 adds the following:
- Added an 'Update' option to transfer only modified files.
- Added a display directories sizes option.
- Added on the fly Text file's content translation.
- Added one time password support.
- Added alt-drag-and-drop between windows to create symlinks.
- Added an option to parse /etc/passwd and /etc/group files to show permissions more...
- Mac OS 8.1 or later, CarbonLib.