ZTerm is a terminal emulation program for the Mac. In its day, many people used it to connect to Bulletin Board Systems and download files. Now we have the internet. Its still a useful utility for those systems that only offer dialup connections and for connecting to devices through a serial port, like many routers. For newer Macs that don't have a normal serial port, ZTerm can talk to ports on USB to serial adapters, through the appropriate driver software supplied with the adapter.
Version 1.1b7 adds the following:
- Registration is now $20; with disk is now $30 (floppy or CD).
- Fixed problem where Port selection popup menu only works once and the crash if there are no devices.
- Fixed several things which could cause a crash during startup.
- Fixed send of multiple files.
- Increased some timeouts to see if it fixes dial problem on some systems (when the Response line more...
RequirementsPowerPC, Mac OS 8.0 or later
Similar SoftwareOpen Comparison
Suggest Other Similar Software