ZTerm is a terminal emulation program for the Mac. In its day, many people used it to connect to Bulletin Board Systems and download files. Now we have the internet. Its still a useful utility for those systems that only offer dialup connections and for connecting to devices through a serial port, like many routers. For newer Macs that don't have a normal serial port, ZTerm can talk to ports on USB to serial adapters, through the appropriate driver software supplied with the adapter.
Version 1.1b7 adds the following:
- Registration is now $20; with disk is now $30 (floppy or CD).
- Fixed problem where Port selection popup menu only works once and the crash if there are no devices.
- Fixed several things which could cause a crash during startup.
- Fixed send of multiple files.
- Increased some timeouts to see if it fixes dial problem on some systems more...
- PowerPC, Mac OS 8.0 or later