NetFinder is an essential tool for people who manage files on servers who want to do it as easily and Mac-like as the Finder. It supports FTP (file transfer protocol), FTPS, SFTP, WebDAV/iDisk, HTTP, allowing you upload, download, rename, move, delete, archive, edit and much much more. It will make your file management life unbelievably simple and fun.
- Re-written from ground up using cool stuff like Cocoa.
- Support for more protocols: ftp, sftp, ftps, ftpsi, webdav, http, file, iDisk.
- Advanced mirroring/syncing engine, with lots of options.
- Dynamically filterable self contained mirror more...
- Added Toolbar to listing windows for easy access to often used commands.
- Added a View Menu to hide/show various parts of the listing window, including the toolbar.
- Added private/public URL mapping preference pane
- Added "Copy Public URL to Clipboard" feature.
- Added WebView command to open a files public URL in the default browser, eg more...
RequirementsMac OS X 10.4 or later
Similar SoftwareOpen Comparison
Suggest Other Similar Software