- Added a confirmation dialog for the Command-Q keystroke. This prevents inadvertent quitting of a game.
- Added Pause mode (Cmd-P) which pauses the game and allows you to switch to other running applications.
- Under OSX, you can now choose to run the game in 256-color mode. Previously, Thousands of Colors was automatically used. The difference between the two settings is subtle. The game can only display 256 colors, regardless of your monitor settings.
Bug Fixes and Changes
- Fixed several potential crashes related to sceen rendering.
- Fixed text more...
- Age of Empires II.
- Mac OS 8.6 or later and CarbonLib or Mac OS X 10.1 or later