- Smooth scrolling on multiple screens, optionally flipping text on the talent screen.
- Precise speed controls using a keyboard, trackpad, or a remote.
- A focus arrow, margins, and on-screen timers to help delivery.
- A script editor that supports any combination of fonts, colors, spacing, and images.
- Bookmarks to navigate scripts and rehearse specific parts.
- Previews for the operator to see exactly what the talent sees.
- Adds OS X 10.10 Yosemite compatibility.
- Adds "Prompt in a window" to the Prompt preferences. This allows windowed operation when using a single screen only, useful for webcasts and other cases where additional content needs to be viewed by the operator while prompting.
- Adds two new control settings: "Changing speed starts prompter" and "Pausing the prompter sets speed more...
- OS X 10.6.2 or later