EndNote is used by millions of researchers, scholarly writers, students, and librarians to search online bibliographic databases, organize their references, images and PDFs in any language, and create bibliographies and figure lists instantly. Instead of spending hours typing bibliographies, or using index cards to organize their references, they do it the easy way-by using EndNote!
- The Word 2016 add-in no longer prompts to access EndNote's preferences file. This change requires Microsoft Word v15.21
- Restored support for the Word 2011 and 2008 add-ins on OS X Snow Leopard
- Compatibility with Trend Micro Internet Security on OS X El Capitan
- EndNote no longer opens when Microsoft Word is launched
- Support for documents more...
- OS X 10.6 or later