MacReporter pioneered the desktop news reading market for Mac OS X back in 2001. It allowed users to quickly get notified when new articles were published on their favorite Web sites, and read those articles without having to navigate deep inside Web sites. It used a very simple yet unobtrusive Dock menu based interface, and remained silent when nothing was worth mentioning so that you could go on with your daily duties.Over the years, desktop news reading became a big phenomenon, seeing the rise of standards such as RSS and Atom. Since it debuted while those standards where still in their infancy, MacReporter had been using its more...
- Menu Bar Item: Access the MacReporter menu & unread news counter directly from the Menu Bar.
- Find: Search through Web pages for interesting text.
- Refined the behavior of the built-in Browser.
- Fixes for all known issues & performance improvements.
- Mac OS X 10.3.9 or later*Previously available here