MoosePad is a modern replacement for Apple's Note Pad and ScrapBook and unlike Stickies does not require that you keep all of your notes open. MoosePad also supports Speech and Multiple Memo Databases. MoosePad is a great utility for anyone who may reuse large amounts of text, or store an inventory of product serial numbers and software activation codes. Memos are not stored in clear text and can be password protected.
- Spell Checking
- Multiple Fonts
- Embedded objects (graphics, movies)
- Individual Color Pages
- Table of Contents with unlimited nested Folders
- Multiple more...
- This is a major release, however, an even bigger one is still in the works.
- This version adds some major new page linking features. There are several different ways to link pages and databases. Some of the advanced linking options require a database upgrade.
- This version allows for updating the database for advanced capability. This is done from the more...
RequirementsMac OS X 10.3 or later
PPC or Intel Mac (the app is a Universal Binary)