- Store and retrieve any 4D data type (except for 2D arrays) by name in any order, eliminating the need to remember and use numeric offsets
- Access elements of arrays in an object without retrieving the array from the object
- Store and retrieve an entire record from any table with a single command
- Embed objects within objects to create hierarchically structured data more...
- True 64-bit support has been implemented and is included with the plugin.
- Added support for Active4D interchange.
- Fixed a bug that prevented ObjectTools from starting up under 4D Remote when the user logged in using a network account.
- Mac OS X 10.5 or later
- 4th Dimension v11 or later