Super Get Info is a utility designed to serve as a replacement for the Mac OS X Finder's Show Info command. It has the following features:
- Open more than one info window at a time
- View and edit the Mac type and creator codes associated with a file
- View and edit the Unix owner, group, and permission settings associated with a file or folder
- Change a file or folder's creation and modification dates
- Copy (or drag and drop) a file more...
Version 1.3.1: Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.
- Mac OS X 10.3.9 or later