Firewalk X is a configuration and maintenance utility for Mac OS X's built-in firewall.
Features found in Firewalk X are:
- Can create rules for TCP, UDP, and ICMP protocols.
- Can specify ranges of IP addresses and ports including origination and destination ports.
- Configurable automatic port value inserter for helping with rule setup.
- System setup for firewall activation at system startup.
- Can view rules that are currently installed in the firewall for confirmation.
- Logging of user defined firewall events and notification of new events.
- Saving, importing, and exporting more...
- Fixed problem with connections being broken when switching Firewalk X 2 to active/inactive
- Improved network interface detection so interfaces such as tunnels can be detected
- Fixed problem where displayed application names would not be localized
- Fixed problem with some settings (such as status item and alert users) not sticking or working
- Mac OS X 10.2 or later