SkeyCalc is an RFC-2289 Compliant OTP (S/Key) calculator that computes One-Time Passwords for use in logging in (or otherwise authenticating to) servers which implement S/Key or OTP access control.
SkeyCalc operates as a service, allowing for lightning-fast OTP authentication. SkeyCalc supports the keychain, and uses sensitive regular expressions to make even the selection of an OTP challenge a snap.
- Universal binary runs natively on Intel and PowerPC processors
- Apple Keychain support
- Cleaned up user interface to remove old NeXT-looking widgets and fonts
- Swanky new app icon looks better at sizes larger than 48x48
- New (optional) panel shows results after calculating, rather than just copying and quitting
- Service appears by default on Mac OS X 10.6 and up
- Requires Mac OS X 10.3 and higher