You enter scores and attendance and Gradekeeper does the rest. Gradekeeper computes grades, prints reports, does seating charts, sends email progress reports, and even posts grades online. With the companion applications for your Palm OS or Pocket PC handheld, you can record grades and attendance during class and synchronize with your desktop computer later.
More than 3500 schools and 100 school districts across the United States and Canada use Gradekeeper.
A single license is $20. A school license is $100. A district license is $500. All licenses allow you to more...
- Added submenus for export, email, and sorting
- Better error messages while sending email reports
- Discontinued support for the Palm and Pocket PC apps
- You can select email addresses to send email reports to
- You can now enter percents over 100 for student grades
- Category summary in student scores report more...