Appearance OSAX is an AppleScript scripting addition for scripters who want an easy way to add some computer-to-user communication into their scripts. With Appearance OSAX you can display much better dialogs, enhanced movable alerts, post system notifications, and create floating windows with text messages and progress indicators.
With the version 1.3 adds the following:
- Default height of message windows is now equal to the minimum height
- The "display alert" command now returns result the same way as the standard "display dialog" command
- The "display better dialog" command now also returns "values returned" from all dialog fields, including empty values
- It is now possible to check registration more...
- System 7.5 or later, Appearance Manager.