A short list of the features would include one-click sign on, one account for multiple games, built in ranking system, guest access, multiple rooms, game icons, and hot-links to Web based help. On the technical side, it supports client address forwarding so we can expand the number of simultaneous users invisibly by adding another box with a new IP address to the network. In short, it's simple and robust.
- Implemented special sound when receiving a private chat.
- Server login message now appears in a red font.
- Private Messages usage: /tell or /msg
- Clicking on a player's name in the player list, then hitting Option-M or Option-T will automatically insert /tell into the chat field.
- Mute option for ignoring annoying users via the player dialog or text more...