HMS Freeverse Game Server is an Internet gaming server that allows players to connect to the server, chat with one another, and play all of the popular 3D card games made by Freeverse Software.
A short list of the features would include one-click sign on, one account for multiple games, built in ranking system, guest access, multiple rooms, game icons, and hot-links to Web based help. On the technical side, it supports client address forwarding so we can expand the number of simultaneous users invisibly by adding another box with a new IP address to the network. In short, it's simple and robust.
Version 1.5.1 fixes the following:
- Implemented special sound when receiving a private chat.
- Server login message now appears in a red font.
- Private Messages usage: /tell or /msg
- Clicking on a player's name in the player list, then hitting Option-M or Option-T will automatically insert /tell into the chat field.
- Mute option for ignoring annoying users via more...
- PowerPC, MacOS 8.1 or later, HMS Freeverse Game Server 1.4.3 or later