VIRB Edit combines your video footage with GPS and other data from either the VIRB Elite Action Camera or a compatible Garmin device. The result is a rich video experience that you can easily share and post online.
- Add gauges and graphs to your video to show speed, elevation, heart rate, g-force, lap times and more.
- Add text and titles to your video
- Trim, reorder and stitch clips together.
- Associate your GPS data with your video.
- Adjust the volume and speed of individual clips.
- Add music to your video.
- Publish directly to YouTube or more...
- Automatically filter out templates and gauges that don't match the current video's G-Metrix.
- Added Circuit Shape gauge for laps.
- Improved G-Force display, it's now much less noisy.
- Improved pitch and roll calculation (better use of gyroscope data).
- Improved grade calculation.
- Fixed issue with title changes not being saved
- OS X 10.10 or later