- see the chords standard string representation, in TAB-representation and as coloured photos,
- listen to the chords you picked with original instrument sound,
- drag and drop pictures with chords to your documents,
- create, save and load the chords of your favourite songs,
- avoid the Mickey Mouse more...
- Now you do not need to click always the Play button to hear the chords sounds of the favourites. The favourites chords are also clickable now.
- Introduced the button "Sound On/Off"
- Usage of 64-bit intel architecture
- Full screen support
- Some more GUI look and feel improvements
- The app size is reduced now, it gives you 10 MB more space more...
- OS X 10.7 or later