OpenSprinkler (was Sprinklers) allows you to automatically detect and control your OpenSprinkler irrigation system(s). OpenSprinkler is an open-source Internet web-based sprinkler timer/controller built upon the Arduino platform.
- Easy to understand device status
- Quick program modification
- Launch ad-hoc or defined programs instantly
- Manual mode for convenient testing
- Multi-device support
- View visual representation of upcoming scheduled programs
- View graphical and tabulated representation of log data
- View current weather and more...
- Add support for using sun rise/set with offset, firmware 2.1.3 and newer
- Improve security by storing and using hashed passwords, when possible
- Fix submit button on add programs page not working
- Fix bug detecting unsaved changes when navigating back
- Fix preview bug preventing repeating programs from showing properly
- Update language translations
- OS X 10.7 or later