OpenSprinkler (was Sprinklers) allows you to automatically detect and control your OpenSprinkler irrigation system(s). OpenSprinkler is an open-source Internet web-based sprinkler timer/controller built upon the Arduino platform.
- Easy to understand device status
- Quick program modification
- Launch ad-hoc or defined programs instantly
- Manual mode for convenient testing
- Multi-device support
- View visual representation of upcoming scheduled programs
- View graphical and tabulated representation of log data
- View current weather and more...
- Add the ability to sync sites with OpenSprinkler.com
- Add the site name back to the home page
- Fix bug on external IP detection changing the IP with non-standard port
- Fix station settings popup to better the highlight name field
- Fix incorrect time being set when changing the clock
- Fix restoring from a Windows-encoded JSON backup
- Fix more...
- OS X 10.7 or later