OpenSprinkler (was Sprinklers) allows you to automatically detect and control your OpenSprinkler irrigation system(s). OpenSprinkler is an open-source Internet web-based sprinkler timer/controller built upon the Arduino platform.
- Easy to understand device status
- Quick program modification
- Launch ad-hoc or defined programs instantly
- Manual mode for convenient testing
- Multi-device support
- View visual representation of upcoming scheduled programs
- View graphical and tabulated representation of log data
- View current weather and more...
- Homepage redesign - Now provides a more informative home screen, which blends the previous current status and edit stations page with extended functionality such as manual station queuing.
- New menu button - Now available on all pages is the menu button, which provides the navigation that was the previous home screen. No need to revert back to home for each page change. For more...
- OS X 10.7 or later