OpenSprinkler (was Sprinklers) allows you to automatically detect and control your OpenSprinkler irrigation system(s). OpenSprinkler is an open-source Internet web-based sprinkler timer/controller built upon the Arduino platform.
- Easy to understand device status
- Quick program modification
- Launch ad-hoc or defined programs instantly
- Manual mode for convenient testing
- Multi-device support
- View visual representation of upcoming scheduled programs
- View graphical and tabulated representation of log data
- View current weather and more...
- Allow master stations to have RF and Remote capabilities
- Allow the location to be cleared (enabling manual control of time zone field)
- Change location for weather stations to be the station code rather than coordinates (resolves intermittent issue where weather was not being resolved)
- Fix station names not being encoded when sent to OpenSprinkler on import
- OS X 10.7 or later