OpenSprinkler (was Sprinklers) allows you to automatically detect and control your OpenSprinkler irrigation system(s). OpenSprinkler is an open-source Internet web-based sprinkler timer/controller built upon the Arduino platform.
- Easy to understand device status
- Quick program modification
- Launch ad-hoc or defined programs instantly
- Manual mode for convenient testing
- Multi-device support
- View visual representation of upcoming scheduled programs
- View graphical and tabulated representation of log data
- View current weather and more...
- Added new firmware notification with change log
- Added new log data view, utilizing the timeline view to show data points
- Added last weather call data to weather debug, when available
- Changed rain delay to support up to 365 days
- Fixed import not using WUnderground API key, when provided
- Fixed bug causing page navigation to incorrectly navigate more...
- OS X 10.7 or later