OpenSprinkler (was Sprinklers) allows you to automatically detect and control your OpenSprinkler irrigation system(s). OpenSprinkler is an open-source Internet web-based sprinkler timer/controller built upon the Arduino platform.
- Easy to understand device status
- Quick program modification
- Launch ad-hoc or defined programs instantly
- Manual mode for convenient testing
- Multi-device support
- View visual representation of upcoming scheduled programs
- View graphical and tabulated representation of log data
- View current weather and more...
- Fixed bug loading map overlay
- Fixed bug loading weather stations on map overlay
- Fixed short page height on initial load
- Fixed bug displaying location name
- Fixed bug loading weather diagnostics data
- Fixed boost time adjustment bug on firmware 2.1.5
- Fixed bug detecting hardware type for update notifications
- Fixed log view showing more...
- OS X 10.7 or later