OpenSprinkler (was Sprinklers) allows you to automatically detect and control your OpenSprinkler irrigation system(s). OpenSprinkler is an open-source Internet web-based sprinkler timer/controller built upon the Arduino platform.
- Easy to understand device status
- Quick program modification
- Launch ad-hoc or defined programs instantly
- Manual mode for convenient testing
- Multi-device support
- View visual representation of upcoming scheduled programs
- View graphical and tabulated representation of log data
- View current weather and forecast more...
- Added time input popup allowing all devices to correctly enter start times
- Added hardware version in about page for supported firmwares
- Added unsaved changes notification when leaving page
- Added enable logging option for firmware 2.1.1 and newer
- Added icons on station cards to show station settings and allow quick toggle
- Fixed special more...
- OS X 10.7 or later