CloudApp is simple file sharing for the Mac. Drag a file from your Mac to the CloudApp icon in the menubar and we take care of the rest. A link to the file will automatically be copied to your clipboard that you can give to a friend over Twitter, IM, email, or smoke signals. While other applications make sharing a chore, CloudApp stays out of your way adapting to your specific needs.
- Share files and links (Drops).
- Upload by drag-n-drop or using global keyboard shortcuts.
- Share Drops using private or public links.
- View a history of your Drops right from the menubar.
- Re-copy more...
- Are you a maniacal perfectionist? This feature’s for you: When you create a screen recording and it’s not quite right, you re-record it. And then you re-record it again. We’re going to help you out by remembering the last recording window you selected, so you don’t have to start from scratch every time you make a new one. So get that recording just right. Then more...
- OS X 10.9 or later