CloudApp is simple file sharing for the Mac. Drag a file from your Mac to the CloudApp icon in the menubar and we take care of the rest. A link to the file will automatically be copied to your clipboard that you can give to a friend over Twitter, IM, email, or smoke signals. While other applications make sharing a chore, CloudApp stays out of your way adapting to your specific needs.
- Share files and links (Drops).
- Upload by drag-n-drop or using global keyboard shortcuts.
- Share Drops using private or public links.
- View a history of your Drops right from the menubar.
- Re-copy more...
- Fixed the share extension issue with Sketch and Napkin
- Fixed issue with Google sign in
- Fixed a few bugs on old OS X versions
- In app user notifications (downtime, important messages, etc)
- Yosemite today’s extension
- We are now prompting users for launch at login
- We are now prompting users for turning on screenshots more...
- OS X 10.7.3 or later