Bloom (was Ormr) is a fast, lightweight, cross-platform procedural graphics editor that lets you tweak any action you have ever performed -- organized by layer. In Bloom, everything is numerically adjustable - all the time, long after the initial effect has been applied. You can tweak and adjust every detail to your heart's delight until your creation is absolutely perfect.
- Seamless vector and raster
- True non-destructive editing
- 16-bit-per-channel everything
- Best-in-class PSD importer
- Layer blending effects
- Digital tablet support
These amazing more...
- [New] Added new Light Effects filter.
- Windows executable and installer are now digitally signed.
- Fixed cases where on Linux the interface text would not be visible.
- Fixed a possible crash when deleting last brush stroke.
- Fixed a possible crash when importing RAW files.
- Fixed a possible crash when undoing paint mask mode.
- OS X 10.6.6 or later
- A trial license, generated here