- Finds your camera(s) on your network
- Manage motion detection areas
- View video, listen to sound from the camera's microphone
- Adds a sound trigger with adjustable threshold
- Save video to your computer when triggered
Certain cameras like the Eyespy 247 F+ have admin features (in particular, setting up motion detection areas) which make use of ActiveX and therefore aren't accessible from OSX. This free application fills in those gaps. It also adds a sound more...
- Updated beta expiry date
- Fixes bug making images and sound out of sync in saved movie after administrator username and password entered (credentials are required for frame rate to be detected, but previously restart was required before movies were saved correctly).
- OS X 10.6 or later
- Eyespy 247 F+ or similar