ViaFTP is a handy and powerful file manager for OS X, with a tremendous user interface that makes it effortless to use. Quickly access your remote servers to manage and transfer your files. The new user interface was redesigned to be cool, clean and functional. ViaFTP handles WebDav servers, Amazon S3 servers, LAN Bonjour servers, and even the uploading of videos directly to YouTube. It will create the HTTP URL of files you select, allowing you to easily share them via URL or email. It stores and shows your history and trace log, stores the credentials of multiple FTP accounts, and allows you to have multiple simultaneous more...
- Progress bar on the Browser Window
- Unified transfer progress status (Transfer Queue, Progress Popup, Browser Window)
- Code optimisation - decreased processor load during transfers
- Progress Popup redesigned
- New unfinished download icon
- Overwrite unfinished file didn't reset it's icon - fixed
- Overwrite prompt dialogs are displayed on more...
- OS X 10.7 or later