Copy'em Paste is a resourceful menulet that makes tedious copy/paste operations super easy and fast! It remembers the things you copy (text, images, screenshots, files, etc.), and lets you quickly recall and paste them, right where your mouse cursor is. Use it to recover lost clippings, do bulk copying/pasting, or collect favorite clippings just by using copy commands, for example. It can do lots of things that many clipboard tools can't!
- Automatically remembers the things copied by regular copy/cut commands
- Can store unlimited starred clippings, and as many as 999 unstarred more...
Note: Copy'em Paste is 40% off for a limited time--only $2.99!
- New app icon
- New option to hide the menubar icon
- New "Daylight" theme option, and option to display text in colors or grayscale
- New option to assign fixed paste shortcuts to clippings (click or right-click on shortcut labels to set or change them)
- New sort more...
- OS X 10.8 or later