Copy'em Paste is a resourceful menulet that makes tedious copy/paste operations super easy and fast! It remembers the things you copy (text, images, screenshots, files, etc.), and lets you quickly recall and paste them, right where your mouse cursor is. Use it to recover lost clippings, do bulk copying/pasting, or collect favorite clippings just by using copy commands, for example. It can do lots of things that many clipboard tools can't!
- Automatically remembers the things copied by regular copy/cut commands
- Can store unlimited starred clippings, and as many as 999 unstarred more...
- New option to switch between 0 and 1-based numbering on clippings
- New option to reject duplicated clippings
- New option to auto-delete all non-starred clippings upon app termination
- Fixes issue where large CPU consumption may sometimes occur
- Fixes issue where app window may show below other windows
- Fixes issue with pasting into Oracle SQL more...
- OS X 10.8 or later