Copy'em Paste is a resourceful menulet that makes tedious copy/paste operations super easy and fast! It remembers the things you copy (text, images, screenshots, files, etc.), and lets you quickly recall and paste them, right where your mouse cursor is. Use it to recover lost clippings, do bulk copying/pasting, or collect favorite clippings just by using copy commands, for example. It can do lots of things that many clipboard tools can't!
- Automatically remembers the things copied by regular copy/cut commands
- Can store unlimited starred clippings, and as many as 999 unstarred more...
Note: Copy'em Paste is available at 30% off for a limited time--only $6.99.
- Supports drag-and-drop of clippings into target applications
- Supports pasting into VNC, NoMachine, Parallels, etc. (see Preferences > Custom Auto-Paste...)
- Supports swiping and use of ⌘[ and ⌘] shortcuts to switch between lists
- Supports the use of more...
- OS X 10.8 or later