RMN is a multi-dimensional signal-processing application capable of handling uniformly sampled signals in an arbitrary number of dimensions. Provides a number of signal-processing operations on real, complex, or multi-channel signals, such as Fourier Transform, apodization, data filling, interactive phase corrections, complex conjugate, and 2D affine (translate, shear, rotate, scale) transformations. Signals can be added, subtracted, or multiplied. Two-dimensional signals can be displayed as intensity or contour plots.
- Added ability to FT 2, 3 and 5 point signals
- Added ability to display coordinates as dimensionless relative to the origin offset
- Speed up in 1D display of signals.
- 1st order phase corrections are added to inverse reference offset.
- Simple audio capture added
- OS X 10.7 or later
Similar SoftwareOpen Comparison
Suggest Other Similar Software