PageMeUp is the ideal tool to quickly and easily lay out magazine, brochures, flyers... and create your own web site. PageMeUp lets you put your your text and images on the page with the utmost simplicity and get a professional PDF document or a set of HTML pages. Simply drag, import, or paste images and text onto the PageMeUp document, then resize and place them on the page. A powerful snap assistant will help you at aligning the boxes on the page. Edit and format your text, scale the images (custom, fit, fill), apply a color profile, shadow, fill or gradient background, border, mask, rotation, opacity, flip, web more...
- Fixed a bug at magnifying the document view with a pinch gesture.
- Fixed a bug when copying/pasting text containing a link.
- Fixed a visual bug when changing the HTML page file name. The html page new name is now properly shown on the bottom of the window.
- Fixed a visual bug when scrolling the BOOK page list.
- Other minor fixes and improvements.
- OS X 10.8 or later