Markster keeps your internet bookmarks in a central store. People use Markster because either:
- The internal bookmarks facilities (Bookmarks Bar, Bookmarks Menu, Favorites Bar, etc.) in their web browser(s) do not meet their feature expectations.
- They use more than one web browser, and prefer to keep all their bookmarks in a separate app, independent of the web browsers, instead of syncing the browsers' internal bookmarks facilities together.
When Markster users want to visit a bookmark they have previously stored, or add a new bookmark, instead of reaching for the Bookmarks Bar or more...
- The terminology Browser Add-On has been changed to Browser Extension (because all of our browser add-ons have in fact been browser extensions for the last couple years).
- Redesigned the Manage Browser Extensions (formerly Manage Browser Add-Ons window) to be sensible based on our current Browser Extensions line-up.
- When syncing is switched on, if the Agent or more...
- OS X 10.10 or later