OneShot allows you to upload your screenshots, drag and drop links, files or directories to any Dropbox folders, then use Google URL Shortener to make shorter share link to them directly. You can choose to use your own domain if you know how to setup your DNS.
- Updated to Swift 1.2 API.
- Support info updated.
- Google URL shortener fixed.
- Dropbox standard links no longer have tailing "?dl=0".
- Google URL shortener direct link will not download the file by default.
- Remove uploaded file if its URL shortening failed.
- Fix custom URL preview.
- Allow up to 100 history items. more...
- OS X 10.9 or later