- right-click (ctrl-click) a folder in the Finder.
- select "ColoFolXS" (or use a shortcut assigned in the Finder Services Preferences).
- click a color cell on the ColoFolXS main panel.
- The color cells are editable: change color, add, remove and reorder.
- You can also set icons in the cells to attach them as they are.
- If Finder tags are linked to the cells in the Setting, they are added or more...
- Custom folder icon can be set as default on the setting panel
- The list function is improved to display colored items more smoothly
- Internal adjustments for better compatibility with the latest OS X
- Japanese localization
- OS X 10.9 or later