ColoFolXS is a compact icon tool specialized in coloring folders.
Just drop one or more folders to a color cell on the main panel.
Or use the app as a Finder:
- right-click (ctrl-click) a folder in the Finder.
- select "ColoFolXS" (or use a shortcut assigned in the Finder Services Preferences).
- click a color cell on the ColoFolXS main panel.
- The color cells are editable: change color, add, remove and reorder.
- You can also set icons in the cells to attach them as they are.
- If Finder tags are linked to the cells in the Setting, they more...
- Better compatibility with OS X 10.10.3.
- Option to hide the edit area of the main panel.
- Option to update color icons according to the current settings while searching on the list panel.
- OS X 10.9 or later