TubeG for YouTube lets you click or drag-and-drop YouTube links to enjoy browser-free watching! Do you want to watch your favorite videos from YouTube in a separate window and adjust it's size? Yes, we want it too and now it's available. Browser window: it's too big, when you want to do something else you have to change size, hide toolbars, etc. Now you can easily open new video link.
- Show related at the end of movie
- Beautiful & clean title bar (auto show/hide)
- Support multiple windows (you can paste or drag&drop multiple links)
- Get YouTube video from every more...
- Added global shortcut to open popover (window) - Preferences
- Added Preferences option - Open in Full Screen mode after open window
- Added tips window
- Added control volume with scroll wheel and trackpad (scroll - 2 fingers vertically)
- Added resize video window with trackpad (pinch)
- Added tool tip with title to related videos
- Changed more...
- OS X 10.9 or later