There are five basic steps to implementing the technique:
- Decide on the task to be done
- Set the pomodoro (timer) to 25 minutes
- Work on the task until the timer rings
- Take a short break (3-5 minutes)
- Take a longer break (15-30 minutes) every four "pomodori" more...
- You can now hide the icon from the dock (menu bar only)
- You can select a black & white menu bar icon in the preferences screen
- We reduced CPU usage by ~80%. More improvements coming in the next update!
- OS X 10.8 or later