Pomodoro Timer helps you boost your productivity using the Pomodoro Technique, one of the most effective time management methods out there. Not only will you get a fully configurable timer that lets you customize every aspect of the technique, but you will also enjoy a clear and beautiful user interface.
There are five basic steps to implementing the technique:
- Decide on the task to be done
- Set the pomodoro (timer) to 25 minutes
- Work on the task until the timer rings
- Take a short break (3-5 minutes)
- Take a longer break (15-30 minutes) every four "pomodori"
- Critical updates for OS X 10.10 Yosemite users:
- Dark mode support
- Fix window buttons
- General performance improvements
- OS X 10.8 or later
Similar SoftwareOpen Comparison
Suggest Other Similar Software