Immortal Files doesn't just make a backup, it creates transactional copies of data. This means that your backup will always remain intact, regardless of losses of connection with the backup storage device. Say, for example, you create a backup on an SFTP storage device which you have at home but, because the volume of data is too large, the backup doesn't finish copying. You close your laptop and leave for work. After you return home, the backup will resume from its stopping point. Or say the electricity goes out while you are making a backup. Transactional backup ensures that your data will be intact. Transactional more...
- Add: Due to the nature of FTP protocol, verification is now mandatory
- Add: Verification of db-critical data is now mandatory
- Add: Transaction will be repeated automatically in case of error
- Fix: Crashes on some computers when pressing Backup button
- Fix: Create backup storage expanded the folder tree automatically
- OS X 10.7 or later