CinePlay is a media player for video professionals complete with timecode overlays, markers, masking, safe areas, and cloud playback support. It is ideal for dailies, portfolios, client feedback and mobile note-taking.
It supports modern video codecs in MOV or MP4 containers, along with WAV, MP3, M4A and AIFF audio.
- Timecode - All timings are specified in timecode notation and CinePlay can read timecode stored in a movie file. Add a draggable timecode overlay to the movie or view it in a resizable timecode window.
- Markers - Add markers during playback and more...
- Support for exporting additional ProRes variants
- Fixed an issue that could cause subwindows to hide in certain circumstances
- Audio no longer scrubs when jumping directly to a specific point in a video during playback
- OS X 10.9 or later