It supports modern video codecs in MOV or MP4 containers, along with WAV, MP3, M4A and AIFF audio.
- Timecode - All timings are specified in timecode notation and CinePlay can read timecode stored in a movie file. Add a draggable timecode overlay to the movie or view it in a resizable timecode window.
- Markers - Add markers during playback and export them more...
- Markers only enter editing mode when you hover over them
- Added an option to show the marker when hovering over its icon in the timeline
- Added an option to show a marker when jumping to it during playback
- Added Up / Down arrow keyboard shortcuts to switch between markers
- Added a menu option to delete all markers
- JKL improvements more...
- OS X 10.9 or later