It supports modern video codecs in MOV or MP4 containers, along with WAV, MP3, M4A and AIFF audio.
- Timecode - All timings are specified in timecode notation and CinePlay can read timecode stored in a movie file. Add a draggable timecode overlay to the movie or view it in a resizable timecode window.
- Markers - Add markers during playback and export them more...
- Audio file playback support (WAV, MP3, M4A, AIFF)
- Support for creating and playing back M3U playlists
- Ganging - sync two or more players together for side-by-side comparison
- Kollaborate Synced Sessions - Join sessions hosted by other people, allowing them to remotely control your playhead
- Safe areas are now customizable
- Previous playback more...
- OS X 10.9 or later