SQLPro for MSSQL (was SQL Client) is a lightweight TDS client, allowing quick and simple access to Microsoft SQL servers, including those hosted in Azure. This client does NOT work with MySQL. Please ensure that your server is a Microsoft SQL server.
- Syntax highlighting
- Tab-based interface
- Support for executing multiple queries at once
- Quick access to tables, columns, and more
- Stored procedure execution
SQLPro for MSSQL can be used to connect with the following databases:
- Microsoft SQL Azure more...
- + Added single cell selection (like a spreadsheet) rather than whole row selection.
- + Connect now uses the current window if there is one, otherwise it uses a new document.
- + Added keyboard shortcut for connect button (Command-Shift-C).
- + Updated logic for the new tab shortcut.
- + Fixed a crashing issue that could happen during query editor more...
- OS X 10.7 or later