Cakebrew is the answer if you're tired of using Homebrew from the Terminal! Cakebrew lets you do most of the common tasks in Homebrew, including installing, upgrading, uninstalling, and getting formula information. You can also use Cakebrew to update Homebrew itself. Note: It is important to know that Cakebrew does not install Homebrew on its own! Homebrew is an open-source app in beta development stage. Please feel free to report bugs or even fix them if you wish. More information on the app's homepage: www.cakebrew.com.
- Official support for OS X 10.11 "El Capitan"
- New UI icons for modern versions of OS X (Yosemite and El Capitan).
- Added German localization.
- Improved notifications and dock icon bounce when tasks finish.
- Lots of backend improvements that should make the App more reliable.
- App asks to be moved to the Applications folder if not run from more...
- OS X 10.8 or later