SSH Tunnel allows you to easily manage and precisely control your SSH tunnels. SSH Tunnel is able to remember the SSH login password and save it to OS X's keychain. Furthermore, SSH Tunnel is designed to automatically reconnect when your Mac is waking up from sleep.
- Auto launch when log in OS X
- Can manage multiple SSH tunnels
- Automatically reconnect after disconnected by errors or waking up from sleep
- Remember and autofill SSH login passwords in OS X keychain automatically
- Able to manage private keys, and can remember / forget passphrases of private keys more...
- Retry if remote port forwarding failed to establish
- Able to reorder port forwarding listing
- Recognize and label common ports automatically (e.g. mark "https" for port 443)
- Shows corresponding ssh command string in full log
- Improve data exchange performance
- Improve penetrability for some firewalls that only open 80 (HTTP) and 443 (HTTPS) ports
- OS X 10.9 or later