SSH Tunnel allows you to easily manage and precisely control your SSH tunnels. SSH Tunnel is able to remember the SSH login password and save it to OS X's keychain. Furthermore, SSH Tunnel is designed to automatically reconnect when your Mac is waking up from sleep. Features:
- Auto launch when log in OS X
- Can manage multiple SSH tunnels
- Automatically reconnect after disconnected by errors or waking up from sleep
- Remember and autofill SSH login passwords in OS X keychain automatically
- Able to manage private keys, and can remember / forget passphrases of private more...
- Can switch between Dock icon and Menu bar icon modes
- Able to create multiple port forwarding connections within single tunnel
- Add more advanced ssh options
- Configure proxy separately for each tunnel
- Add Dock context menu to quick enable / disable tunnel
- More detailed connection log
- Cleanup ssh tunnels while terminated more...
- OS X 10.7 or later
Similar SoftwareOpen Comparison
Suggest Other Similar Software