Macaw provides the same flexibility as your favorite image editor but also writes semantic HTML and remarkably succinct CSS.
Macaw's design environment is powered by a real-time layout engine called Stream, which allows elements to be manipulated in a manner similar to image editors like Adobe's Photoshop. Behind the scenes, Stream calculates all of the properties necessary (floats, clears, margins, etc) to place the elements into a static document flow just as a seasoned developer would.
- Fixed image crop issues with images having black edges after cropping.
- Fixed invisible element bug where they could not be made visible again.
- Fixed eyedropper issue when using Macaw on a secondary monitor.
- Fixed project publishing issue caused by opening projects with images created prior to v1.5.
- Fixed text element tag changing to allow text more...