Macaw provides the same flexibility as your favorite image editor but also writes semantic HTML and remarkably succinct CSS.
Macaw's design environment is powered by a real-time layout engine called Stream, which allows elements to be manipulated in a manner similar to image editors like Adobe's Photoshop. Behind the scenes, Stream calculates all of the properties necessary (floats, clears, margins, etc) to place the elements into a static document flow just as a seasoned developer would.
- Fixed bug that rewrote margins as 0.
- Smarter handling of rich text html conversion.
- Show alert when tags are illegally nested.
- Fixed bug that would cause certain embed code to break publishing.
- Ensure proper wrapping of text nodes to prevent the loss of line breaks.
- Fixed freezing publish issue caused by missing image properties after more...