Macaw provides the same flexibility as your favorite image editor but also writes semantic HTML and remarkably succinct CSS.
Macaws design environment is powered by a real-time layout engine called Stream, which allows elements to be manipulated in a manner similar to image editors like Adobes Photoshop. Behind the scenes, Stream calculates all of the properties necessary (floats, clears, margins, etc) to place the elements into a static document flow just as a seasoned developer would.
Note: There is a discount for those just getting started with web design: more...
- Fixed OS X 10.10 issue where Macaw failed Gatekeeper validation at launch and a "damaged" message was shown.
- Fixed bug that would sometimes publish unwanted white space in the HTML.
- Improved rich-text markup handling.
- Fixed breakpoint background attachment bugs.
- Fixed multiple disabled background bugs.
- Fixed shortcut bug on more...