Use Audio File Toolbox for Logic Pro to add flexible audio file editing to Logic Pro. Pass your audio files from Logic Pro to your audio file editor of choice, edit, save, and pick up where you left off. To use, simply set Audio File Toolbox for Logic Pro as your External Sample Editor in Logic Pro.
- Auto detects installed editing apps with zero configuration
- Can pass on any format of audio file if the external editor supports it.
- Keyboard Shortcuts for quick opening of Editors.
- Logic Pro
- Logic Pro X
- 2.1 Fixed a bug which would cause the app to open behind other windows.
- Added menu options to share the app on twitter, facebook or rate on MacUpdate or iUseThis
- OS X 10.8 or later
- Logic Pro or Logic Pro X