Use Audio File Toolbox for Logic Pro to add flexible audio file editing to Logic Pro. Pass your audio files from Logic Pro to your audio file editor of choice, edit, save, and pick up where you left off. To use, simply set Audio File Toolbox for Logic Pro as your External Sample Editor in Logic Pro.
- Auto detects installed editing apps with zero configuration
- Can pass on any format of audio file if the external editor supports it.
- Keyboard Shortcuts for quick opening of Editors.
- Logic Pro
- Logic more...
- Updated to support new verison of Adobe Audition.
- Added Metadata editors tab.
- Added Metadatics to list of metadata editors.
- OS X 10.8 or later
- Logic Pro or Logic Pro X