Use Audio File Toolbox for Logic Pro to add flexible audio file editing to Logic Pro. Pass your audio files from Logic Pro to your audio file editor of choice, edit, save, and pick up where you left off. To use, simply set Audio File Toolbox for Logic Pro as your External Sample Editor in Logic Pro.
- Auto detects installed editing apps with zero configuration
- Can pass on any format of audio file if the external editor supports it.
- Keyboard Shortcuts for quick opening of Editors.
- Logic Pro
- Logic Pro X
- Manual locating of Adobe Audition Application (better compatibility)
- Added support for Melodyne Single Track (User Request)
- Added support for Sony SoundForge Pro (User Request)
- Added support for Iced Audio AudioFinder (User Request)
- Added a section for "Export Only" applications, that cannot directly write over the original file.
- Redesigned UI.
- OS X 10.8 or later
- Logic Pro or Logic Pro X