The Topaz InFocus plug-in pairs the latest advancements in image deconvolution technology with superior sharpening capabilities to improve overall image quality by reversing blur while restoring, refining and sharpening image detail. Whether employing it to make an unusable image good, a good image better or giving a great image that extra edge, Topaz InFocus produces unparalleled sharpening and deblurring results that add distinction and definition while accentuating key details.
- Ability to restore color and detail (obscured by natural haziness) to image features. more...
Note: Although Finder indicates that this has no version number, the developer refers to it as version 1.0.0.
- DeBlur Tab. Multiple sliders included to control generic, out-of-focus and motion blur.
- Sharpen Tab. Multiple sliders included for sharpening and micro-contrast detail enhancement.
- Auto updater. Get software updates instantly. more...
- OS X 10.6 or later
- One of the following:
- Adobe Photoshop CS3 or later
- Adobe Photoshop Elements 6 or later
- Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 2 or later
- Apple Aperture 2 or later
- Apple iPhoto (all versions)
- Corel PaintShop Pro or PhotoImpact