Asset Catalogue Creator takes any image and creates the full set of icons and splash screens for you. Unlike other icon generators these are produced in the latest Asset Catalog format allowing you to drag a single file into Xcode and have all the correctly sized and named icons identified and in the right place. As of iOS 7 there 16 different icon sizes required for a universal app! Even if you already have an automated way of batch resizing these it's still a tedious process to drag all of these icons into their respective spots and then deal with any conflicts. Asset Catalog Creator works for iPhone, iPad and OSX icons more...
Note: Now requires OS X 10.8 or later
- Added ability to scale launch images
- Added missing iPhone launch image when targeting iOS 6
- Fixed problem with previews sometimes having empty images
- Fixed problems with restoring in-app purchases
- Fixed unassigned OSX icons
- Reduce app bundle size
- Fixed border on UI assets when more...
- OS X 10.8 or later