Memory Monitor (was Memory Diag) helps you to easily monitor and optimize your memory usage and quickly access detailed memory information and diagnosis from your menu bar.
- Based on the new memory concepts of OS X 10.9 Mavericks
- Memory pressure meter and notifications
- List of apps with significant memory usage
- Customizable themes
- Dynamic menu bar icon
- and a lot more.
Note: Now requires OS X 10.7 or later.
- Automatic Optimization: provides a smart way to run memory optimization automatically, based on monitored memory changes
- Customizable Menu Bar: display the amount of free system memory in your menu bar with several customization options
- Simplified Mode: show textual memory information
- Customizable shortcuts
- OS X 10.7 or later