Liquid Notes for Live is a songwriting assistant tool for editing complex harmonic progressions. It offers a controllable range of alternatives for chords and harmonies in single-track or multi-track MIDI arrangements and makes the theory of harmony fully accessible to you.
A powerful harmonic analysis atomizes even complex multi-track songs and detects their various musical elements and their correlations. Musical adaptation (resynthesis) builds meaningful musical context from various input data (e.g., melodies, bass lines, chords, loops, rhythmic patterns, etc.). This information is presented in a simple and more...
- Compatible with OS X 10.10.
- Drag-and-drop button for one-click file export to Live enables you to export your entire arrangement with the click of one button only.
- Original order of clips is retained when exporting your arrangement from Liquid Notes to Ableton Live.
- Global bypass setting added to LN_global Max device for simple disabling of Liquid more...
- OS X 10.6 or later
- Java Runtime Environment 220.127.116.11 or later
- Ableton Live 9 or later