Liquid Notes for Live is a songwriting assistant tool for editing complex harmonic progressions. It offers a controllable range of alternatives for chords and harmonies in single-track or multi-track MIDI arrangements and makes the theory of harmony fully accessible to you. From variations of an entire song or just certain segments of it to spicing it up and making it sound different from others, Liquid Notes adds the intelligence to Live that helps you to apply such changes with a click of the mouse only. Any change to your arrangement is made in real time for all tracks, and is immediately audible for the user.
- Compatible with OS X 10.10 or later.
- Drag-and-drop button for one-click file export to Live enables you to export your entire arrangement with the click of one button only.
- Original order of clips is retained when exporting your arrangement from Liquid Notes to Ableton Live.
- Global bypass setting added to LN_global Max device for simple disabling of more...
- OS X 10.6 or later
- Java Runtime Environment 22.214.171.124 or later
- Ableton Live 9 or later
- Max for Live