How it works
Download and run the Hidden installer on your computer. If your device goes missing, tracking for that device can be activated through the Hidden website. When you activate tracking, Hidden will locate your stolen computer anywhere on the planet, collect photos of the thief, screen shots of the computer in use, and records of what the thief has been typing. (We also collect lots of nerdy network information, but we won't bore you with the details!)
- OS X 10.9 Mavericks compatibility
- Keylogging is a new feature, enabling you to see what the thief is typing on your computer, giving you valuable clues to their identity
- Processes on your computer can be tracked, letting you know what applications are running
- Improved iSight functionality
- Increased location accuracy
- General improvements to more...