Pure Music is a high resolution music server software that is based on the acclaimed Pure Vinyl playback engine and can dock with iTunes, which it uses as a database and playlist organizer.
- Automatically docks with iTunes window
- Up to 384 kHz sample rate
- DSD (2.8 and 5.6 MHz) file playback on any DAC (real time PCM conversion)
- Native DSD Streaming (with DAC that supports DoP)
- Supports Apple Remote App for iPad/iPhone/iPod Touch
- Automatic sample rate more...
- Added alerts to remind when quitting Pure Music to reduce the volume in the streaming source application (when the default setting of Automatically Activate Streamthrough is used) to avoid a potentially loud playback volume setting when the default system sound device is restored to its original setting
- Minor cosmetic change to UI (prevent resizing vertically)
- Minor more...
- OS X 10.5.8 or later