Wizard is an app that makes data analysis easier than ever. No programming, no typing -- just click and explore. Wizard makes statistics accessible to beginners, but beneath the surface lies a full set of tools for doing professional research.
And if you find you need more power, try Wizard Pro.
Note: This application contains in-app and/or external module purchases.
- Fix an issue with the application failing to launch after several weeks
- Custom-interval partitions now accept duration strings (e.g. "1d 3h")
- The CSV importer now accepts timestamps in UTC format
- Columns imported from Numbers '13 documents were sometimes missing or out of order
- Added support for importing values from multiple-choice cells in Numbers '09 more...
- OS X 10.7 or later