- Supports all popular lossy and lossless audio file formats thanks to the FFmpeg libraries.
- Ultra-fast signal processing, uses multiple threads to further speed up the analysis.
- Shows the codec name and the audio signal parameters.
- Allows to save the spectrogram as an image file.
- Drag-and-drop support; associates with common audio file formats.
- Auto-fitting time, frequency and spectral density rulers.
- Adjustable spectral density range.
- Translated into more...
- Adjustable spectral density range (#4).
- Switched from GTK+ to wxWidgets for better Windows and OS X integration.
- Single .exe version for Windows.
- Added translations in 11 more languages (totalling 19).
- Open .opus audio files (#39).
- Switched to .xz tarballs.
- Split out libspek and added more...