Modern computers with multiple high resolution displays present us with the "where is my mouse" problem. myPoint solves it using three different techniques - a momentary or permanent mouse locator, a crosshair and a permanent mouse halo.
- Momentary mouse locator is a visual effect active up to few seconds. It can be an animated or static ring.
- Permanent mouse locator is a static ring only.
- Crosshair displays two lines across the mouse position.
- Permanent mouse halo highlights the mouse cursor using an image shown around it. A free online more...
- Hotkeys can be disabled;
- Ability to open myPoint panel at mouse screen;
- Improvements in myPoint menu;
- "Restore defaults" buttons preserve hotkey values;
- Improved safety notifications;
- Other small changes.
- OS X 10.7 or later